Tom Zagurski, Incumbent Republican Running for Town Council
1. Ten years served. Decided 20 years ago when I joined the Inland Wetlands Commission. Offices held: Fire Commissioner, chair of Inland Wetlands, chair of Charter Revision, Terryville Lions club president one year, Terryville Lions Fair president nine years, president of the Association of Connecticut Fairs three years, president of the Litchfield County Council of Fairs three years, chairman of the WAMOGO High School Ag Ed Advisory Commission, State of Connecticut Agricultural Education Commission.
2. Yes I think Plymouth is going in the right direction.
3. Supporting the Streetscape project, supporting the reservoir project, supporting the skateboard park, supporting bringing new businesses to town. My skills would be knowledge of government, the ability to listen to the people, and being an independent thinker.
4. Continuing to clean up Main Street, filling the vacant buildings in town with businesses.
5. Continuing to improve infrastructure while keeping taxes low.
6. The tight-knit community.
7. I can help shape the future of Plymouth.
8. I am an honest open-minded individual who has the best interest of Plymouth and the community at heart.